Titration of an Unknown (if done as per your instructor's directions)
1. Obtain an unknown solid and record its number.
2. Weigh out 0.1-0.2 g and place it in an Erlenmeyer flask.
3. Dissolve the acid in about 20 mL boiled distilled water.
4. Add two drops of the phenolphthalein indicator.
5. Titrate to the pale pink endpoint.6. Carry out at least two titrations; repeat until two consecutive values for equivalent weight of the acid differ by no more than 1%.
- collecting gases / igcse /gcse chemistry notes
- TITRATION OF UNKNOWN ACID
- standardization ഓഫ് NaoH
- Metallic bonding work sheet IGCSE
- IONIC BONDING / WORK SHEET / IGCSE / GCSE / CHEMIS...
- The Noble Gases- igcse / gcse/ o level
- The Halogens- igcse/ gcse/ o level
- The Transition Metals- igcse/ gcse/olevel
- Electrolysis of Sodium Chloride in Water
- The Alkali Metals- igcse/ gcse /olevel
- Preparation of NaOH solution
- ▼ November (11)