We can collect gases in
4 ways :
1- Downwards into a testube or a gas jar , this is used for gases which denser than air .
2- Upwards into a testube are a gas jar , this used to collect gases which less dense than air and are soluble in water .
3- Over water , - to collect gases which are less dense than air and are insoluble in water- or to collect gases which are having the same dense like air and are insoluble in water .
4- In a gas syringe , a gas syringe is used to collect the gas and to measure the volume of the gas collected .
2- Normal test – pure water boils at 100 degrees Celsius
- collecting gases / igcse /gcse chemistry notes
- TITRATION OF UNKNOWN ACID
- standardization ഓഫ് NaoH
- Metallic bonding work sheet IGCSE
- IONIC BONDING / WORK SHEET / IGCSE / GCSE / CHEMIS...
- The Noble Gases- igcse / gcse/ o level
- The Halogens- igcse/ gcse/ o level
- The Transition Metals- igcse/ gcse/olevel
- Electrolysis of Sodium Chloride in Water
- The Alkali Metals- igcse/ gcse /olevel
- Preparation of NaOH solution
- ▼ November (11)