1.What is the Group Number of the Alkali Metals?
2.Why are the Alkali Metals stored under oil?
3.Give two Properties of the Alkali Metals?
4.Going down the Group, do the Alkali Metals become More Reactive?
5.Write the Word Equation for the reaction when Potassium burns in Air.
6.What Colour is the Flame from Potassium?
7.Write the Balanced Equation for the reaction when Potassium burns in Air.
8.Write the Balanced Equation for the reaction between Sodium and Water.
9.Write two things you would See in the reaction between Sodium and Water.
10.Write the Balanced Equation for the reaction between Lithium and Chlorine.
11.Give one Property of an Alkali Metal Compound?
12.Give one Use of Sodium Chloride?
13.Give one Use of Sodium Carbonate?
- collecting gases / igcse /gcse chemistry notes
- TITRATION OF UNKNOWN ACID
- standardization ഓഫ് NaoH
- Metallic bonding work sheet IGCSE
- IONIC BONDING / WORK SHEET / IGCSE / GCSE / CHEMIS...
- The Noble Gases- igcse / gcse/ o level
- The Halogens- igcse/ gcse/ o level
- The Transition Metals- igcse/ gcse/olevel
- Electrolysis of Sodium Chloride in Water
- The Alkali Metals- igcse/ gcse /olevel
- Preparation of NaOH solution
- ▼ November (11)