1.What is Brine?
2.Which Gas is given off at the Cathode?
3.Which Gas is given off at the Anode?
4.Give the Ionic Equation for the Gas given off at the Anode.
5Why don't you get Sodium Metal at the Cathode?
6.What Substance is left in Solution after Electrolysis?
7.Give one Use of this Substance?
- collecting gases / igcse /gcse chemistry notes
- TITRATION OF UNKNOWN ACID
- standardization ഓഫ് NaoH
- Metallic bonding work sheet IGCSE
- IONIC BONDING / WORK SHEET / IGCSE / GCSE / CHEMIS...
- The Noble Gases- igcse / gcse/ o level
- The Halogens- igcse/ gcse/ o level
- The Transition Metals- igcse/ gcse/olevel
- Electrolysis of Sodium Chloride in Water
- The Alkali Metals- igcse/ gcse /olevel
- Preparation of NaOH solution
- ▼ November (11)