The Halogens- igcse/ gcse/ o level
1.What is the Group Number of the Halogens?
2.What does Diatomic mean? 37.What Colour is Chlorine?
3.What Colour is Bromine?
4.Is Iodine a Liquid?
5.Going down the Group, do the Halogens become More Reactive?
6.Going down the Group, do the Halogens have a Higher Boiling Point?
7.Write the Balanced Equation for the reaction between Aluminium and Chlorine.
8.Write the Balanced Equation for the reaction of Chlorine with Potassium Iodide.
9.Write the Ionic Equation for the reaction of Chlorine with Potassium Iodide.
10.Give one Use of Fluoride?
11.Give one Use of Chlorine? 47Give one Use of Bromide?
12.What does Hydrogen Chloride make when it is Dissolved in Water?
13.How is Hydrogen Chloride Safely Dissolved in Water?
- collecting gases / igcse /gcse chemistry notes
- TITRATION OF UNKNOWN ACID
- standardization ഓഫ് NaoH
- Metallic bonding work sheet IGCSE
- IONIC BONDING / WORK SHEET / IGCSE / GCSE / CHEMIS...
- The Noble Gases- igcse / gcse/ o level
- The Halogens- igcse/ gcse/ o level
- The Transition Metals- igcse/ gcse/olevel
- Electrolysis of Sodium Chloride in Water
- The Alkali Metals- igcse/ gcse /olevel
- Preparation of NaOH solution
- ▼ November (11)