Preparation of NaOH സോലുറേന്
1. Measure about 500 mL of distilled water and boil it for about five minutes.
2. Allow the beaker to cool enough so you can pick it up with a towel.
3. Using a graduated cylinder, measure 290 mL of this water into a large flask.
4. Add 10 mL of 3M NaOH to this water.CAUTION! NaOH IS CORROSIVE!!!!!!! If you spill any on yourself, wash it off immediately!!!!5. Stopper the flask, making sure not to let the stopper come in contact with the solution.6. Swirl the flask to mix the NaOH and water.7. Pour the rest of the water you boiled into a wash bottle. You can use this later to dissolve the acid sample and wash down the sides of the flask during the titration.B.
- collecting gases / igcse /gcse chemistry notes
- TITRATION OF UNKNOWN ACID
- standardization ഓഫ് NaoH
- Metallic bonding work sheet IGCSE
- IONIC BONDING / WORK SHEET / IGCSE / GCSE / CHEMIS...
- The Noble Gases- igcse / gcse/ o level
- The Halogens- igcse/ gcse/ o level
- The Transition Metals- igcse/ gcse/olevel
- Electrolysis of Sodium Chloride in Water
- The Alkali Metals- igcse/ gcse /olevel
- Preparation of NaOH solution
- ▼ November (11)