1- Non-metals have different physical and chemical properties to metals.
2- You can prepare oxygen, carbon dioxide, hydrogen and ammonia gases in the laboratory.
3- Ammonia can be oxidized to nitric acid.
4- Ammonium nitrate is both a fertilizer and an explosive.
5- Cooling air gives liquid air which can be separated.
6- Sulphur forms allotropes.
- POLYMERS- NOTES
- periodic table - groups -notes
- analysis - NOTES/ flame test
- PURIFICATION AND USES OF COPPER
- electrolysis of sodium chloride
- electrolysis of lead bromide-notes
- oxidation and reduction- notes
- electrolysis- notes
- summary non metals- notes
- Experiment to show the % of oxygen in air- notes
- Composition of gases in air - notes
- preparation of hydrogen- notes
- sulphur- notes
- ammomium salts- notes
- ammonia-notes/IGCSE /GCSE -CHEMISTRY
- test for carbondioxide- notes
- properties and uses of carbondioxide - notes/IGCSE...
- preparation of carbondioxide- notes/IGCSE /GCSE/CH...
- formation of oxides- Notes
- reactions of copper- notes/ IGCSE / GCSE
- reactions of iron-igcse /gcse notes
- atomic structure - work sheet
- ▼ October (22)