Ammonia + Hydrochloric acid = Ammonium ChlorideIt is a reversible reaction.
Heating the NH4CL gives back NH3 and Hcl gases.
NH3 + HCL= NH4CL
NH3 + H2SO4 = (NH4)2 SO4
(NH4)2 is an important nitrogen containing fertilizer.
NH3 + HNO3 = NH4NO3 (Ammonium nitrate- fertilizer)
- POLYMERS- NOTES
- periodic table - groups -notes
- analysis - NOTES/ flame test
- PURIFICATION AND USES OF COPPER
- electrolysis of sodium chloride
- electrolysis of lead bromide-notes
- oxidation and reduction- notes
- electrolysis- notes
- summary non metals- notes
- Experiment to show the % of oxygen in air- notes
- Composition of gases in air - notes
- preparation of hydrogen- notes
- sulphur- notes
- ammomium salts- notes
- ammonia-notes/IGCSE /GCSE -CHEMISTRY
- test for carbondioxide- notes
- properties and uses of carbondioxide - notes/IGCSE...
- preparation of carbondioxide- notes/IGCSE /GCSE/CH...
- formation of oxides- Notes
- reactions of copper- notes/ IGCSE / GCSE
- reactions of iron-igcse /gcse notes
- atomic structure - work sheet
- ▼ October (22)